Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart

The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch--and me, Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, Book 3) The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch--and me, Ruby Oliver by E. Lockhart


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Ruby Oliver is back again. Now she's lost her job at the zoo. She keeps wanting Noel even though she's trying to be a better person and let Nora have him. Jackson's broken up with Kim and he's left a froggy laden with meaning in her cubby. Finn is making nija brownies for her ChuBS bake sale and blushing whenever she talks to him. All the while she's talking to Dr.Z about her leaperdom and trying to control her escalating panic attacks.
I think any girl with a sense of humor and has had major friend problems in the past will love this book. Don't skip the footnotes because those are some of the funniest parts. I was quoting the book at the end saying: spankin', mocha latte, and rabbit fever; and I was dying for it not to stop at the end.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: