Thursday, August 20, 2009

Come One, Come All! Awards 4 All!!!


I am horrible at giving out awards. So sorry I'm so late about doing this. The Book Blab and My Life is an Effing Fairy Tale nominated me for this. Thanks so much you guys. Your the sweetest!
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.
Here are my ten nominees:
A Book A Day
A Flight of Minds
A Passion for Books
Angieville
B.A.M. Book Reviews
Bibliophile By the Sea
Books Obsession
Debbie's World of Books
Feed Your Imagination
Frenetic Reader

Thanks again you guys for nominating me. I love you all. So please don't hate me if you aren't above.

I haven't done a book review in a couple days because I've been rereading all the Sookie Stackhouse books. All nine books but I wouldn't say read them more like read through them. Like I only read the good parts and then flip through the lulls. That pretty much means reading everything where Eric or Bill was mentioned. And, I have to say I am forever more


Team Eric!

17 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you so much for the blogging award.

A Passion For Books said...

Thank you for the award! Exciting!

April (BooksandWine) said...

Yay for being Team Eric!!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Thanks for thinking of me I really appreciate it.

Briana said...

Aw thanks so much! :) You deserve the award!

-Briana

Alyssa Kirk said...

Love the team Eric badge. Hadn't seen it before. He's my favorite! I just re-read the one where he loses his memory. Awesome!

Jessica said...

Wow - two of them! Congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the awards!

Rachel said...

I am so Team Eric as well! Oh btw I have an award for you =)


http://thebookwars.blogspot.com/2009/08/super-comments-award.html

Lisa said...

I've never heard of the Stackhouse books. I may have to give them a go, they look like they might be good for my daughter as well. Thanks for the review, and you are VERY WELCOME for the Zombie Chicken award!! WOOT!

Sarbear said...

I have that button on my page too -- TEAM ERIC : )

Ashley said...

Hehe thanks a bunch! :]

Angiegirl said...

Hell, yes, Team Eric!

Jennifer said...

I am so Team Eric!! How can you not be ;)

Lauren said...

I have an award for *you* at my blog: http://iwasateenagebookgeek.blogspot.com/2009/08/feature-length-award-special.html

soundistheword3 said...

Awww - thanks so much for the nominations! and congrats on the awards you've received. You really deserve them!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

You're super welcome! :) Book bloggers are so underappreciated. You're right, there is a different cover for that book. I just had that one. My twitter is @taste_life_2x